Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
The Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner is responsible for providing quality health care in the outpatient setting under the supervision of a designated physician. This position provides same day access to patients and supports overflow.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Graduation from an accredited school with a minimum of a Master's Degree and certification, as required by the specialty, as well as eligibility to obtain licensure from Idaho to practice as a Nurse Practitioner
- Must obtain and maintain unrestricted prescriptive authority, DEA, and controlled substance licenses.
- Excellent communication skills to include oral and written comprehension/expression.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, busy clinical environment related to changing patient needs, including work with patients with acute, chronic, and complex disease processes.
- Ability and willingness to exhibit behaviors consistent with standards for performance improvement and organizational values (e.g., efficiency & financial responsibility, safety, partnership & service, teamwork, compassion, integrity, and trust & respect).
WHY ST. LUKE'S?
St. Luke's is Idaho's largest employer and most awarded health system, with a medical staff of over 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. Made up of eight hospitals around central and southern Idaho, we are proud to be the only locally owned and operated, physician-led, not-for-profit health system in the state. St. Luke's has been awarded as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the country for the eigth consecutive year, designated by IBM Watson Health Analytics. We are committed to providing high quality patient care and positively impacting the lives of those in our community. St. Luke's enjoys an outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and a superior healthcare organization.
ABOUT TWIN FALLS
- Just under two hours from Boise, best known for Shoshone Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures.
- Enjoy whitewater rafting, skiing, kayaking, rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge, with year round activities during our distinct four seasons.
- Thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation as a preferred location for food science, production and processing companies.
- Low crime rate, good schools and endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.